PAMF 11th EDITION
Information that is collected:
Our website may collect personal information, for example: Name, contact information such as your email address and demographic information. Also, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
Use of information collected:
Our website uses the information in order to provide the best possible service, particularly to keep track of users, orders where applicable, and to improve our products and services. We may periodically send emails through our site with special offers, new products and other marketing information which we think may be relevant to you or may be of benefit to you, these emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be unsubscribed from at any time.
C Contemporanea Music Conciertos & Festivales A.I.E., with registered office at C/ Ramón y Cajal, 20A, 1ºB 07011 Palma – Balearic Islands (Spain) is highly committed to fulfilling its commitment to keeping your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorised access.
A cookie refers to a file that is sent with the purpose of requesting permission to be stored on your computer, by accepting such a file is created and the cookie then serves to have information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that with them the websites can recognise you individually and therefore provide you with the best personalised service on their website.
Links to Third Parties:
This website may contain links to other sites that may be of interest to you. Once you click on these links and leave our site, we no longer have control over the site to which you are redirected and therefore we are not responsible for the terms or privacy or data protection practices of such other third party sites. These sites are subject to their own privacy policies and you should check these to ensure that you are in agreement with them.
Managing your personal information:
At any time you may restrict the collection or use of personal information that is provided to our website. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, such as a registration form, you can check or uncheck the option to receive information by e-mail. In case you have ticked the option to receive our newsletter or advertising you can cancel it at any time.
This company will not sell, give away or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent, unless required by a judge with a court order.
Contemporanea Music Conciertos & Festivales A.I.E., with registered office at C/ Ramón y Cajal, 20A, 1ºB 07011 Palma – Balearic Islands (Spain), with CIF. V16660037. V16660037.
General email: Tickets@contemporaneamusic.com
ACCESS TO THE VENUE
To enter the venue you must show your ticket, which will be scanned for verification. You will have to identify yourself with your ID card in case the organisation requests it.
- The Organisation does not guarantee the authenticity of the ticket if it has not been purchased at the official points of sale. The resale of tickets is not permitted. The Festival Organisation assumes no responsibility in case of loss or theft of the ticket.
The ticket holder is responsible in case a copy of the ticket is made.
- The Organiser will refuse the ticket holder access to the Venues if any of the following circumstances apply:
- a) The ticket is incomplete, amended, torn or shows signs of forgery.
- b) The ticket holder manifests a violent attitude or publicly incites hatred, violence or discrimination on grounds of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other social or personal condition or circumstance and, in particular, the ticket holder behaves in a violent manner or publicly incites hatred, violence or discrimination on grounds of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other social or personal condition or circumstance, the bearer behaving in an aggressive manner or provoking disturbances outside or at the entrance, the bearer carrying weapons or objects likely to be used as such and the holder wearing clothes, objects or symbols that incite violence or represent an apology for activities contrary to the fundamental rights recognised in the law and the Constitution.
- c) The ticket holder shows signs of drunkenness or of having consumed or having consumed drugs or narcotic substances.
The application of the right of admission shall in no case entail the denial of access to the ticket holder on the grounds of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other personal or social circumstance or condition.
Upon entry to the premises, members of the public may be subject to search in accordance with the law. The entry of objects that may be considered dangerous by the Organisation or that are prohibited by the regulations in force is not permitted. It is also forbidden to bring drinks of any kind into the venue.
- The Organiser may refuse access or expel the ticket holder from the venues in the event of violation of the instructions of the Organisers’ staff, as well as in the event that it can reasonably be presumed that a situation of risk or danger will be created for the ticket holder or other attendees, or for apparent or potential states of intoxication, the ticket holder being personally liable, in all cases, for his own actions and omissions in the event that they cause injury to third parties or damage to property.
- Possession of the ticket does not entitle the ticket holder or third parties to use the ticket or its contents for advertising, marketing or promotional purposes (including competitions, giveaways and/or sweepstakes) associated with the ticket holder or third parties.
Failure to comply with this point shall render the advertiser and/or unauthorised user liable for damages.
These activities will be tracked on the Internet in order to establish liability.
PERSONS UNDER AGE
The Organisation informs that current legislation expressly prohibits entry to the site to those under 18 years of age.
By browsing this website, you accept the installation of cookies. Consult the cookies policy of our website.
IMAGE RIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The ticket holder acknowledges that he/she may appear in images taken inside the venues by different media for subsequent informative or promotional dissemination and authorises such use, which will be the responsibility of each media outlet.
All image and intellectual property rights are reserved. Any filming, recording or reproduction inside the venues is forbidden unless expressly authorised by the Organisers.
Such actions may result in criminal or civil action for damages.
The promoter of the event or, where applicable, the manager of the public space WILL SURVEILLANCE the entire site by video.
In this regard, it is hereby informed that any video image recorded may be used as evidence of illegal conduct or any damage that may be proven, both to persons and property.
The data will be automatically provided to the judicial or police authorities.
PROTECTION OF THIRD PARTY DATA
DOUBTS AND COMPLAINT FORMS
If you have any doubts or queries, information is available on the Festival website. Interested persons may request complaint forms by e-mail, which will also be available at the Festival venue and at our registered office.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
In the event of ticket refunds, we are not responsible for any purchase charges made by online payment systems or banks.
The user accepts that the applicable law is Spanish law.
The contracting language is according to the chosen language.
This document of acceptance of the conditions will be filed in our computer system. You will have access to our data for one month, so you can print it and save it in your computer system.
Contemporanea Music Concerts & Festivals may cancel or modify any of the above conditions, in which case it will inform the audience by e-mail, so you should consult it periodically. It will also provide information through the channels it may consider adequate.
Contemporanea Music Concerts & Festivals A.I.E CIF. V16660037.
C/ Ramón y Cajal, 20A, 1ºB 07011 Palma – Balearic Islands (Spain)